Below is a list of pages with different videos I’ve recorded over the past few years since staring the iHaveUC website.
- Getting Down to Just 1 Poop Per Day – Yes it is possible (recorded in September of 2013 during while I’ve been in a long period of medication free remission)
- How To Handle a Colitis Flare:
A video post where I’m talking about a flare up I went through way back in June of 2010.
- My New way for Eating Hamburgers:
Video post that shows how I now go about eating burgers. Just because I don’t eat bread anymore doesn’t mean burgers are off limits. AND Don’t think I’m using lettuce for the bun folks, oh hell no!
- Super TASTY dinner meal video.
It fits my diet, fits my taste buds, and my colon likes it too. It’s another super easy and cheap colon friendly meal that I absolutely love.
- Debate on SALAD and GREEN and our COLONS
This video is more about this topic and I for sure eat a lot of greens without problems.
- Back in 2010 I raised over $3500 for the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
It involved the Las Vegas Half Marathon. Here is a video that talks about training for that…LOTS OF FUN FOLKS!
- GUT BACTERIA
Well, we never talk about it, but we all have it. And if we didn’t have it, none of us would be alive. This is the first of a series of videos with one of the world’s leading Gut Microbiologists from Stanford University in California. I met up with this scientist at his lab and there’s lots to learn in the video.
- Flares Video, as most people with UC know flare ups happen.
This video was shot back in 2010 when I was experiencing UC symptoms AKA…a flare up.
- Making Yogurt Video.
Many people have decided to make their own yogurt, mainly for the positive benefits of bacteria that are found within the creamy stuff. Here’s a video of me in the making stage of that.
As much as I absolutely despise those little white pills. They have helped me get out of a stubborn flare before. This video talks about that experience, and about a pretty tasty part of my diet.
This is the official honey video. I eat TONS of it.
- Eating Fish Video
Well, if that’s you, here you go. An awesome, fresh, meal that I caught and cooked and my UC loves it too.
- Bathroom Talk Video #1
So many times people are hurting and struggling, but it don’t last forever.
A video that includes my actual doctor notes from the days when I was taking Remicade to treat my UC.
- Vacation Time
This was a video I shot which shows how I successfully go on vacation and still maintain my diet needs which allows me to enjoy time away from home without sitting in the bathroom.(Like some other videos, there’s some tribal nudity kids)
- Making Homemade Yogurt
There’s a ton of evidence that the powerful and beneficial bacteria that is inside CERTAIN yogurts can be very beneficial for digestive disorders
- Epithelial Surfaces
Discussion and a song about what the heck the insides of our colon are up to. Some ideas on how they work and how bacteria affects the epithelia.
- 5 Step Stuffed Mushrooms Meal
- Making Sure to Get Probiotics from Kraut
There are all sorts of different types of sauerkraut for sale at the grocery store, but if you can be certain that the one you buy has not been heat pasturized, then you can be certain you are going to get the maximum amount of probiotics from it.
- Researching Ulcerative Colitis with PubMed’s Online ResourceThere is such an incredible resource out there for all of us to take advantage of. It’s called PubMed and within this online database, there are literally thousands and thousands of scientific studies and other types of research all related to inflammatory bowel disease and ulcerative colitis as well. This video I recorded on January 18th, 2015 as an instructional guide to show you how I make use of this resource. Definitely you’re gonna want to watch this today.