He tagged IHAVEUC with a Liebster award. Thanks Paul, that’s pretty cool of you, and I appreciate it very much! Of course I had no idea what this was up until I read an email from him afterwards.
It’s one of those “spread the love” kind of awards, intended for the more homespun, lower-profile blogs. It’s an honor, but also a trick. So, now, I need to pick out five different blog website and give them the honor that Paul has brought to IHAVEUC. Not going to be easy, but here is my crack at it:
1) http://www.ihavevitiligo.com/ —if you or someone you know has this auto-immuneish disease, let them know about this site.
2) Crohns End – Reid started this website, and it’s super cool, and very informative with all sorts of IBD info.
5) The Great Taco Hunt — If you like tacos…or like reading about them…
If you want to play the Liebster game, here are the rules:
- Mention who tagged you.
- Tag 5 blogs of your choosing and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Have faith that your followers will share their reading love with other bloggers.
Thanks again Paul for mentioning IHAVEUC, much appreciated.
To everyone who follows this site, you’re the reason for all of this.
Enjoy your weekends and weekdays,
So I like UC’ers. That’s been going on since 2009 I’d say.
I started site and the eNewsletter(you can join that below) shortly after being diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in October of 2008 with severe pancolitis (when my whole colon was inflamed).
For me, it was a very rough start with severe symptoms. Getting bounced from medication to medication was not easy or too helpful. But, I did meet another UC’er, changes several parts of my diet, and of course the rest is history.
Leave a comment, ask a question, take advantage of our past experiences here, use the search boxes, they are your friends to0:)
Remember while using the site that:
UC symptoms and flare ups don’t last forever and no two people are the same.
You cool with that? good!
now get on our newsletter so we don’t forget about you.