Welcome to 2016 UC’ers.
Pages talked about in the video are all listed below. Give the ones you are most interested a read.
- Fecal Transplant Q&A Page (ever wanted to see two doctors answer the exact same questions to compare their responses..???:)))
- Gastro Doctor Master List (Over 400 GI doctors worldwide. You add your own reviews of your docs too!)
- 20 Videos – ( examples of what’s on that page: The Making Dinner Video, The Gut Bacteria Video, Making Yogurt Video, Sauerkraut Video —also about gut bacteria, Remicade Video)
- Wifes Page (12 different stories here)
- Pregnant with UC Page ( 34 stories from other UC’ers here!)
- Colitis Rockstar Contributors Page (August 24, 2014 this page was created…one of my all time favorites)
Thank you again for being a part of the website, and if for any reason you have not done so already, I would like to stay in touch with you, and the best way to do that is through the free news service I have created. You can sign up for that on the “newsletter page” here.
Thank you again for being a part of the site, and have a great rest of your week,
founder, UC’er, husband (and hopefully soon to be moped driving on the weekends dude)
**PS, if you think some folks in your network would enjoy, hit the social links why don’t yaaaa.?!!
I started site and the eNewsletter(you can join that below) shortly after being diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in October of 2008 with severe pancolitis (when my whole colon was inflamed).
For me, it was a very rough start with severe symptoms. Getting bounced from medication to medication was not easy or too helpful. But, I did meet another UC’er, changes several parts of my diet, and of course the rest is history.
Leave a comment, ask a question, take advantage of our past experiences here, use the search boxes, they are your friends to0:)
Remember while using the site that:
UC symptoms and flare ups don’t last forever and no two people are the same.
You cool with that? good!
now get on our newsletter so we don’t forget about you.