My name is Reid and I have Crohn’s disease. I was invited by Adam to write this blog post about what I’m doing these days and how this community can get involved with something that can positively impact a lot of people around the world.
I am working on my first documentary about people with Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis who use alternatives because nothing else is working. I’ve done four interview sessions, all with people who have Crohn’s disease and who use anything from diet and supplements to infecting themselves with hookworms.
My goals for the documentary are to:
- Share your stories of triumph over the disease
- Create more awareness for safer, cheaper, more effective alternative treatments
- Change how Crohn’s and Colitis are treated by conventional healthcare so we have more cases of triumph than suffering
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease in 1997, but it wasn’t until late 2004 when I started using the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. Within 24hrs I was seeing solid stools. It has worked wonders for me and I am getting healthier each year. I know alternatives can work for people with Crohn’s and Colitis and this website is a perfect example of that.
I am in need of your help. I am looking for people with Ulcerative Colitis who is willing to be part of my documentary and uses alternatives instead of pharmaceutical drugs. I am looking for people who have stories of triumph over great adversity.
I am also interested in those of you who are still on pharmaceutical drugs, but are considering a change to using alternatives. If your transformation from pharmaceutical drugs to alternatives can be chronicled in the documentary, that will be very inspiring for viewers.
If you’d like to be considered to be part of my documentary, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- City, State where you are located
- Preferred method of contact (phone, email, skype, etc)
- Brief account of your story, such as when diagnosed, early symptoms, drug treatments tried, alternatives tried and how you are feeling today.
Thank you in advance for sharing your personal story with me and best of luck in your efforts to overcome Ulcerative Colitis. I think all of you are in great hands with this thriving community.
Wishing you all great health,
-Reid Bryant Kimball
Director – WANTED: Crohn’s End