Please read and review what you type in below. Use your brain when you’re typing (even if prednisone steroids are making you crazy:)
- Capitalize letters at the beginning of your sentences (pretty basic, yes I know, but you’d be surprised…:)
- If you use the word “I”, make sure to capitalize it!!! Stories submitted where the letter “i” is used in lowercase format don’t look good.
- Run on sentences…if your sentences are three or four lines long….that’s too long. Shorten them up so people can read and understand you better.
- Feel free to use the paragraph break. Stories that are only 1 paragraph but twenty lines long are also hard for people to read.
- Check your spelling (if you need to write your story in some other program and copy and paste it to the form below afterwards….do that!)
Thanks so much:)
Fill out my online form.